Cornerstone OnDemand Kicks Off its Annual Convergence 2010 Client & Partner Conference
Keynote speakers include Peter Cappelli of Wharton’s Center for Human Resources, California’s Secretary of Service and Volunteering and Taproot Foundation Program Director
Santa Monica, Calif., May 17, 2010 – Cornerstone OnDemand Inc., the leading provider of integrated learning and talent management software and services, kicks off its annual Convergence 2010 client and partner conference tonight at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica, Calif. The event, scheduled for May 17-19, brings together learning, HR and talent management executives from around the globe with top thought leaders and industry analysts in a rich, interactive forum for sharing best practices and discussing workforce trends and issues.
In addition to the opening keynote delivered by Cornerstone OnDemand founder and CEO Adam Miller, Peter Cappelli, George W. Taylor Professor of Management at the Wharton School and Director of Wharton’s Center for Human Resources, will deliver the Day 1 keynote presentation on the challenge of uncertainty as it affects the management and development of employees.
The Day 2 keynote will be delivered by Karen Baker, Secretary of Service and Volunteering for the State of California, and Alethea Hannemann, Director of Product and Program Development for the Taproot Foundation. The two will discuss the growing national movement of volunteerism and how HR professionals can become agents for social change in their communities.
“This year’s conference is themed around empowerment at every level of an organization,” said Julie Norquist-Roy, Vice President of Marketing for Cornerstone OnDemand. “For our clients, this means building a better business by giving their valued employees what they need – a genuine opportunity to connect, engage, learn, contribute, lead and advance.”
The Convergence 2010 conference agenda also includes:
- Thought-Leader Panel: Moderated by Peter Cappelli, this panel of top HR industry thought-leaders will discuss what “built to last” organizations are doing with their talent management strategies – and why taking a strategic approach to human capital management has real and sustainable business impact. Panelists include Molly Anderson, Director, Talent at Deloitte Services LP; Josh Bersin, CEO of Bersin & Associates, and Jason Corsello; Vice President of the Knowledge Infusion Center of Excellence for Knowledge Infusion.
- Client & Partner-Led Best Practice Sessions: The two-day event will feature 21 best practice sessions led by top-tier Cornerstone clients, partners and experts on topics ranging from learning and development, enterprise social networking and employee performance management, to succession planning, extended enterprise engagement, and reporting and analytics. Client presenters include learning and HR executives from Advantage Sales & Marketing; AJ Gallagher; American Bankers Association; Barclays Capital; Butterball; Kelly Services; MasterCard Worldwide; MetLife; Travelex; Sanford Health, and True Value, among others. To see a snapshot of conference sessions, visit http://www.cornerstoneconvergence.com/Agenda.html.
- Product Roadmap Session: Led by Adam Miller, attendees will get a sneak preview of new features and enhancements on the 2010-2011 product roadmap for Cornerstone’s award-winning, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based talent management suite.
- Training Workshops: Led by Cornerstone’s expert team of trainers, attendees will participate in interactive Cornerstone software workshops, where they can discover easy ways to increase the effectiveness and ROI of their learning and talent management technology strategies.
- Partner & Product Expo: The conference will feature a Partner & Product Expo, where attendees can learn more about additional talent management solutions and services offered by Cornerstone and the company’s alliance partners.
Convergence 2010 Diamond Sponsors include Intelladon and Xyleme Inc. Platinum Sponsors include ADP; GP (General Physics Corporation); HRSG; and Intrepid Learning Solutions. Gold Sponsors include Element K; HRchitect; KESDEE; MindLeaders, Outstart, and Rapid LD.
For more information about Cornerstone OnDemand, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com. To read Cornerstone OnDemand’s talent management blog, visit http://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/blog. To follow Cornerstone OnDemand on Twitter, visit http://twitter.com/cornerstoneinc.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Cornerstone’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based solutions span the workforce lifecycle, including onboarding, learning, social networking, compliance, performance, compensation and succession planning. The company also provides extended enterprise solutions to help companies better train and collaborate with customers, vendors and resellers. Available in 16 languages and supported by global, 24x7 customer care, Cornerstone is used by more than 3.3 million active subscribers in 141 countries. The company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich and Tel Aviv.
Cornerstone® and Cornerstone OnDemand® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
P: +1 (310) 752-0178