Cornerstone OnDemand Announces Public Sector and Education Wins
The United States Postal Service, United States Census Bureau, and other government entities and educational institutions have left legacy talent management solutions for Cornerstone’s unified talent management suites.
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — April 26, 2018 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, announced it significantly expanded its domestic footprint in the public sector in the latter half of 2017 as federal agencies, local and state governments, and education organizations signed on with Cornerstone to help support their overall talent management strategies.
Public sector organizations and educational institutions that have recently signed on with Cornerstone include:
- Federal: New federal clients include the United States Postal Service, United States Census Bureau, Defense Acquisition University, and Federal Communications Commission. The United States Securities and Exchange Commission, which uses Cornerstone’s Learning and Performance Suites, also recently added the Cornerstone Recruiting Suite in the third quarter of 2017.
- State and Local: At the state and local level, Cornerstone signed several municipalities and counties, as well as the State of Kentucky.
- Education: The University of Tennessee System, University of Georgia and University of California, Irvine, have recently joined Cornerstone’s growing community of higher education clients. The School District of Philadelphia and Tennessee Board of Regents are among Cornerstone’s newest clients in K-12 and the overall education sector, respectively.
Cornerstone’s unified talent management suite not only addresses the complex and changing needs of public sector organizations and educational institutions, but it also provides deep functionality, built-in security and a seamless experience that clients are unable to get with other solutions. Additionally, as one of the only talent management solutions to achieve compliance with the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), Cornerstone has demonstrated its commitment to ensuring a secure environment for U.S. government clients. With Cornerstone, public sector and education clients can:
- Identify high potential employees and future leaders, and provide them with learning and growth opportunities to continue to excel
- Recruit, develop and retain talent in a highly competitive, candidate-driven job market
- Ensure training is delivered, completed and tracked to maintain compliance
- Engage external stakeholders with extended learning capabilities
- Make data-informed decisions that benefit the overall organization with improved efficiencies and operational costs
Comments on the News
“Organizations within the public sector have continued to turn to Cornerstone for our expertise in addressing the unique challenges they face — from recruiting and retaining top talent to compliance training, performance management, succession planning, and learning and development,” said Jim Gill, vice president of public sector at Cornerstone OnDemand. “Our solutions not only address the current challenges these organizations face but are also designed to support growth and progress in the ever-changing public sector landscape.”
- To learn more about Cornerstone’s public sector clients and initiatives, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com/solutions.
A propos de Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ : CSOD) est l’un des leaders des logiciels cloud de gestion de la formation et du capital humain. Recrutement, intégration, formation, gestion de la performance et de la rémunération, plans de succession, gestion des données RH, gestion des effectifs et analytique RH : la plateforme est pensée pour développer pleinement le potentiel des organisations et des personnes.
Plus de 3 250 clients et plus de 36 millions d’utilisateurs utilisent aujourd’hui le logiciel de Cornerstone OnDemand, dans 192 pays et en 43 langues.