Cornerstone OnDemand Launches Cornerstone Onboarding
Newest addition to Cornerstone’s unified talent management software suite helps to decrease time to productivity and increase employee engagement of new hires
SANTA MONICA, Calif., May 13, 2014 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced the upcoming release of Cornerstone Onboarding, featuring capabilities to help organizations provide rich, personalized experiences for new hires that translate into stronger engagement, deeper understanding of company culture and faster time to productivity.
Built organically to enhance Cornerstone’s unified talent management suite, including Cornerstone Recruiting, Cornerstone Onboarding unifies the talent acquisition process to deliver a simple, holistic approach to the new hire welcoming process for improved efficiency and collaboration between new employees, colleagues, managers and hiring teams.
Available in June, Cornerstone Onboarding features include:
- Personalized welcome portals. Engage new hires before day one by offering social, self-service portals where employees can learn about the company and access critical information, take courses, make internal connections and communicate with their team.
- Real-time task and training management. Keep track of the entire onboarding process and time-to-productivity metrics with the ability to set goals and reminders, track milestones and report on task progress.
- Centralized onboarding documentation. Generate, assign and route new hire forms from one centralized location. Upcoming functionality will enable integration with eVerify and other services to manage critical compliance information.
- Socially engage new hires. Drive new hire engagement by establishing virtual communities and connecting new hires with their colleagues.
Comments on the News
- “For many organizations, the quality of the initial onboarding experience is the primary predictor of employee retention. In fact, research shows that roughly nine out of ten new hires fail because of poor engagement, rather than lack of skill, within the first 18 months,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Cornerstone Onboarding provides a unique approach to streamline the onboarding process and new hires in a company’s culture, connecting them with the right team members and giving them the information they need to be successful from Day One.”
- “The onboarding process is incredibly important in ensuring team members are well-equipped to hit the ground running and thrive in their role,” said Greg Churchman, who, as New Belgium Brewing’s “talent sage,” leads the company’s talent acquisition initiatives. “I am excited to see Cornerstone unveil this offering at Convergence, and I look forward to implementing this feature into our suite.”
- Live Cornerstone Convergence Keynote: Cornerstone will showcase this new software functionality as part of Adam Miller’s opening keynote address at Cornerstone Convergence 2014, the company’s annual client conference, which is being held May 12-14 in San Diego, Calif. The keynote will be streamed live via the Cornerstone Convergence website this morning from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. PT / 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET.
- Learn more: Read additional commentary about Cornerstone Onboarding from Reyhan Jhaver, Cornerstone’s director of product innovation, on the Cornerstone blog.
A propos de Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ : CSOD) aide les collaborateurs à anticiper le mode du travail de demain en développant des solutions RH pour créer un environnement de travail agile et productif pour tous. Grâce à un système alimenté par l’IA et axé sur les compétences, nous aidons les entreprises à moderniser l’expérience de formation, diffuser les contenus les plus pertinents, favoriser la mobilité des talents et leurs carrières et faire des compétences le langage universel de leur croissance. Cornerstone compte plus de 6 000 clients et 75 millions d'utilisateurs et est disponible dans 180 pays et 50 langues. Pour en savoir plus, rendez-vous sur Cornerstone OnDemand.