Kronos and Cornerstone OnDemand
Announce Strategic Alliance in the Cloud
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorksTM— Nov. 17, 2015 — Kronos Incorporated, the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud, and Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that the companies have formed a strategic global alliance.
- As part of a strategic global alliance, Kronos and Cornerstone will collaborate on new business opportunities involving Cornerstone’s unified talent management platform and Kronos’ global workforce management solutions as well as develop integrations to create a seamless experience for customers while enabling the sharing of data and valuable insights between systems.
- Initial software integration will be focused on Cornerstone’s enterprise solution and Kronos Workforce Ready, which delivers workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs). The alliance will expand to meet the human capital management (HCM) and workforce management needs of all Kronos customers, up to enterprise-size multinational organizations with Workforce Central integration.
- Kronos Workforce Ready helps organizations make more informed workforce decisions and gain a competitive advantage by fully automating necessary – and often labor-intensive – business processes with consistent, real-time employee data with single-source access in the cloud for time and attendance, HR, payroll, scheduling, tax solution, and compliance management.
- Cornerstone’s unified talent management platform helps organizations of all sizes and across a wide variety of industries to realize the potential of their workforce and make smarter business decisions. By bringing all phases of the employee lifecycle under one solution, Cornerstone enables organizations to source and recruit top talent, develop and engage employees throughout their careers, improve business execution, cultivate future leaders, and enable external networks of customers, vendors, and distributors. The platform includes applications for recruiting, onboarding, learning and development, collaboration, performance management, compensation management, succession planning, and reporting and analytics.
- In addition to delivering innovative solutions for workforce management, HR, talent management, and HCM, both Kronos and Cornerstone are widely recognized as an employer of choice, including Kronos being named this week as a Top Place to Work by The Boston Globe. This commitment to providing a positive work environment helps both companies attract and retain great employees who develop great products that help customers maximize the power of their workforces.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos “We are excited to work with Cornerstone to provide deep talent management capabilities for our customers around the world, from small and midsize businesses to the largest multinational organizations. We have many joint clients successfully using our cloud solutions as a competitive advantage, and this collaboration will allow us to reach even more organizations to help them harness the power of their workforces via the Kronos Cloud.” .
- Adam Miller, founder and chief executive officer, Cornerstone OnDemand “Our global collaboration with Kronos aligns the leading specialist in talent management software with the leading specialist in workforce management solutions. Today, our companies share clients that include some of the world’s largest organizations in retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. By aligning and integrating our cloud solutions, both companies can offer best-of-breed functionality in talent and workforce management while creating a seamless user experience.”
- Learn more about Cornerstone’s unified talent management platform.
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Kronos encourages KronosWorks attendees to #celebratework in the social lounge by taking pictures in their dream job attire. For every 100 pictures, Kronos will donate $5,000 to Dress for Success®, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women.
- Subscribe to Kronos’ workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in Kronos’ Time Well Spent cartoons.
A propos de Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ : CSOD) aide les collaborateurs à anticiper le mode du travail de demain en développant des solutions RH pour créer un environnement de travail agile et productif pour tous. Grâce à un système alimenté par l’IA et axé sur les compétences, nous aidons les entreprises à moderniser l’expérience de formation, diffuser les contenus les plus pertinents, favoriser la mobilité des talents et leurs carrières et faire des compétences le langage universel de leur croissance. Cornerstone compte plus de 6 000 clients et 75 millions d'utilisateurs et est disponible dans 180 pays et 50 langues. Pour en savoir plus, rendez-vous sur Cornerstone OnDemand.