Studies show that implementing performance and development tools foster district and teacher success. However, most K-12 organizations don’t use these tools for growth. With Cornerstone, use development and measurement tools made specifically for the classroom environment. Focus on what matters for K-12 education, including knowledge sharing, retention, and transparency.
One solution for fostering district success
With specific district and school goals, K-12 institutions have niche people management needs. Investing in teachers, staff, and leaders in ways that engage and develop them is key. Cornerstone for K-12 is based on real, successful client experiences, where teachers and staff understand the bigger picture and how they fit in.
With Cornerstone for K-12 Education, create a culture of accountability, belonging, and meaning. Provide development opportunities to foster growth across the district and meet compliance requirements. Streamline and increase transparency in the teacher observation process via a collection tool built specifically for the classroom environment. Align individual and team performance with district strategy and mission achievement.
With Cornerstone, you can do all this and more:
- Hire, train, and develop amazing faculty and staff with online training & development.
- Accommodate diverse applicant groups with branded career sites.
- Motivate faculty, staff, and teachers to work with passion by rewarding achievement.
- Leverage Evidence Collection, a tool built based on successful classroom environment use cases.
- Use real-time reporting to track & manage training, recruiting, and professional development efforts.
Modern, tailored training boosts employee performance and supports organizational goals.
4 ways to build a human company in the age of machines: Tim Leberecht
Disrupt an Industry
Creating a Mindset for Change
Prêt pour un rendez-vous ?
Planifiez une discussion avec l'un de nos experts talents pour répondre à vos besoins spécifiques.